Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Well that went well....

I started to make the other half of the moulds i'd been making but stupidly forgot to but in the bung and now can't get the new half of the plaster mould off. Basically a big cock-up.


I forgot to put a location mark in and a wedge.

Cleaned up the molds

I remembered to put in a wedge on this one.


But then i started doodling and came up with a design for my mermaid puppet. Hooray! Been struggling a bit with it, but i like the look of this fishy gal... 

I'm going to model her in plasticine and then take different parts of her and take casts, just to make tests of what i can make the puppet out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment