Wednesday 11 April 2012

Busy Little Fingers

This is rest of my time lapse video from the last few days. I've been enjoying looking back on it. I have edited it down though because there were parts when i just left for a while to make a cup of tea or put music on. I went for a couple of long breaks with the dog.

Sarah Wright from  Little Angel puppet theatre gave me some very invaluable advice which was "if you are working on some thing small and up close, take frequent breaks and go out side if you can and focus on something far, far off in the distance."
This stops your eyes from straining too much one way. So I went up in to the fields and, luckily for me I live on the coast so i could look out across the bay and focus on the headland on the other side.

Any way, here's that video...



No comments:

Post a Comment